SIRA RADIO SYSTEMS’ Quality Policy has three main objectives:
- always maintain a high level of stakeholder satisfaction, especially that of their customers and partners;
- facilitate the participatory and sharing process among itsown people, especially employees and collaborators;
- carry out each assessment according to the objective facts and in observance of current standards and regulations.
In brief,the founding values of the group’s policy are: dedication to customers and to stakeholders, professionalexcellence, reliability of the products and services offered, transparency, fairness, and innovation. The abovementioned guidelines, indicated, maintainedandupdated through this document, can also be expressed as precise commitments thatestablish the following:
- provide products/services that are reliable and suitable for their intended use to achieve customersatisfaction;
- reduce shortcomings in corporate processes and defects in products delivered to customers;
- emphasisethe culture of quality at all levels as a factor of professional growth;
- ensure the company’s effectiveness, as proven by the recognition of an accredited certifying body;
- improve corporate efficiency as a means of competitiveness in the market through the continualimprovement ofquality and the periodic analysis and verification of the internal and external corporate context.
Senior management is dedicated to ensuring that this Policy is understood, shared, implemented, and actuated by all their employees andcollaborators and,at the same time, agrees to share it with all the company’s stakeholders.
SIRA RADIO SYSTEMS, with this Environment Policy, agrees to adopt an organic andcomplete environmental management system for its organisation and activities with the objective of establishing anongoing process of improvement of environmental efficiency and reduction of environmental impact.In order to reach these objectives, the company has therefore decided to apply the following principles:
- Actuate continual information services and training of all personnel, with the objective of guaranteeing responsible behaviour in carrying out all their activities and ensuring respect for the environment in the workplace;
- Establish an open and continuous dialogue with public authorities, customersand the resident population concerning the potential impactofactivities on the environment and the methods adopted to prevent said impact;
- Develop and implement technologies, products and manufacturing processes that enable a rational use of energy sources, non-renewable resources, and raw materials, minimizing the production of wastematerials and the environmental impact on air and water;
- Eliminate risks to environmental protection in relation to the knowledge acquired from technical progress and, where this is not possible, reduce risks to a minimum, possibly by acting onthe causes that generated them;
- Adopt a plan for the prevention and management of emergencies of an environmental nature;
- Carry out continuous control of the production process and monitor the relative environmental aspects/impacts;
- Ensure the utmostrespect of all standards and laws that regulate environmental protection;
Senior management is dedicated to ensuring that this Policy is understood, shared, implementedand actuated by all their employees and collaborators and, at the same time, agreestoshare it with all the company’s stakeholders.
Health and Safety Policy
SIRA RADIO SYSTEMS, through the Workplace Safety and Health Policyoperatesin conformity with the applicable laws, regulations,national and European directivesand,to reach these objectives,has decided to apply the following principles:
- Contrast living and working conditions that obstruct good health and foster suitable individual behaviours and lifestyles;
- Boost training and information activities, involving all operators, making them aware of their individual obligations and the importance of theiractions in attaining the established objectives and their responsibility in keeping the workplace safe;
- Monitor the effectiveness of this policy by carrying out periodic audits and inspections on safety, continually controlling operational activities,training anddistributionofinformative documentationperforming risk assessments and implementing actions plans for prevention and improvements;
For this purpose, Management is committed to complying with current legislation in force concerning Safety and Health in the workplace and its most recent updates, and to making available all the necessary human resourcesmaterials, both financial and instrumental in doing so.
Management also intends to implementcontinuousimprovements of the Safety Management System through the repetitivemessagingtothe organisation ofthe importance of complying with the safety and health requirements outlined in the abovementioned safety management system already in place, as well as with all legal and regulatory requirements.
Senior management is dedicated to ensuring that this Policy is understood, shared, implemented, and actuated by all their employees and collaborators and, at the same time, agrees to share it with all the company’s stakeholders.